Through each focus areas, we ask three questions:
(1) How can Philadelphia take more responsibility for reversing or protecting against climate change?
(2) How can Philadelphia support workers in heavily impacted, frontline occupations?
(3) How can Philadelphia support residents of heavily impacted, frontline communities?
- Repairing and cleaning up our Buildings
- Fixing and growing our Energy systems
- Improving our Transportation options
- Rethinking our approaches to Land Use
- Expanding and enhancing our Waste collection process
- Redoubling our efforts toward public Health and safety
Eventually, we plan to explore the topic of education and present ideas for improving how we teach and prepare students for a changing climate future.